Buying a Home in a New City
Relocating your family to a new city for a career change / transfer, or just a fresh start can be difficult and stressful. You’ve got to choose the right part of town, the right schools, the right neighborhood, and then the right home for you and your family. And then there are the decisions on furnishings. Do you hire a moving company to transport and re-setup your old household furniture? Is your old furniture in good condition? Does it match the style of your new home? Is it cost-effective to pack, move, and unpack your old pieces? Are your previous furnishings still in style?
Furnishing Your New Home
The answer to many of these questions for a lot of relocating families is ‘NO’. That’s why many new home owners choose to purchase new furniture for their new home, and that’s where My Rooms Furniture Gallery comes in!
Our furniture stores in Mt Pleasant SC, Columbia SC, Savannah GA, Augusta GA, and our online showroom feature today’s hottest styles in home furnishings and décor by high-quality manufacturers. We can fully-furnish your new home from the bedrooms, to the living room, to the home-office, and even the patio.
The My Rooms Furniture Gallery Advantage
- 24 Month 0% interest (Same-as-Cash) in-store financing available
- Great option for large purchases & furnishing entire households
- Best Prices Available
- Custom Upholstery Programs
- Temporary Furnishing Program
- No need to sit or sleep on the floor in your new home! When you purchase furniture (sofas, sectionals, beds, bedroom suites, etc ) from a local My Rooms Furniture Gallery store location for a new home in Charleston, Savannah, Augusta, or Columbia– we’ll give you premium loaner furniture to use until your new furniture arrives – AT NO COST!
The Relocation Process
It often takes time to settle on a new location, sell an old home, move to a new city, and purchase a new home, especially if you’re building! Where do you stay during the transition? My Rooms Furniture Gallery recommends choosing an all-inclusive and fully-furnished apartment by Select Corporate Housing. Their furnished apartments offer flexible lease terms, spacious floor plans, and fully-equipped kitchens and laundry rooms. Choosing a home-like environment for your extended-stay will remove much of the hassle and stress often associated with relocation.